PROFILE MACHINING CENTRE SBZ 122/54 ELUCAM
A profile machining centre offering the possibility of 5-sided profile machining for efficient production of doors with single or multiple locking or other industrial applications.
- A rotating mechanism that is integrated into the spindle makes it possible to adjust the rotating angle head to 0°/90°/180° and 270°
- This allows for the profile to be machined from the front, back and on the end with two different tools
- The Power Torque Spindle used provides increased torque in the lower spindle speed range (tapping)
- Automatic clamping adjustment is included as standard, saving precious time when profile lengths need to be changed often
- Profile machining of lengths up to 7,050 mm
- 3-axis controller
- 15″ colour display, USB ports and network connection
- Windows operating system
- X-axis traverse path 7,150 mm, Vmax. 70 m/min.
- Y-axis traverse path 350 mm, Vmax. 30 m/min.
- Z-axis traverse path 280 mm, Vmax. 30 m/min.
- Spindle speeds up to 24,000 rpm
- Spindle power output max. 7 kW, S1
- Power supply 400 V, 3~, 50 Hz, 26 A
- Compressed air supply > 7 bar
- Air consumption per minute approx. 100 l with spraying
- Length 8,450 mm, depth 3,400 mm, height 2,560 mm, weight 3,400 kg
- Shuttle operation for working on two sides
- Additional automatic tool changers
- Automatic length measurement
- Spindle cooling
- Tool holders
- Collet chucks
- eluCad (office software package for optimized production management)